Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Goals

After a very encouraging appointment yesterday I need to re-elvaluate my goals AGAIN.

I'm convinced that the clouds hid the moon on purpose last night, forcing me to stay pregnant for one more night.

I'm being generous in giving Bean today or tomorrow to make an appearance.

Preferably tomorrow, not only is it Grammies birthday, its also a solar eclipse. ( trying the whole atmosphere thing again)

Wednesday is during the week, allowing the birth center to be quiet.

Its also the 3rd day of the week. (3's are my favorite)

All bags are ready and in the car.

All snacks have been gathered and I have my post birth meal waiting in the fridge.

I did all the dishes and laundry, went MAJOR grocery shopping.

Basically this baby has to come, I'm bored and finished everything I was procrastinating on doing.


On a funny note while walking in the bullshit cloud light last night B stumbled upon a snake in the road.  A decent 3-4 ft brown/black snake.  Since that falls under my "department" I almost stepped on it not paying attention. B was long gone and jumped at every little shadow on the second lap.  It was quite comical to watch him jump from side to side at absolutely nothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment