Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sweeps

Everyone in there mother has a "date" picked out on when Bean will arrive. Some have come and gone while others loom in the distance.

B has become worse than me. He calls multiple times a day asking if I'm contracting and if today is the day.  Its so darn cute watching him get so excited to meet Bean.  Basically my job is to produce this child and to do it quickly.  So far I'm having zero luck.

At my weekly check up yesterday nothing had changed since last week. Big bummer. But I begged for a membrane sweep hoping that would jump start something or at least give Bean another big hint that its time to exit.  It wasn't as uncomfortable as I imagined, day to is where it hurts. OMG today I feel like my lady bits got hit my a semi.

Apparently I've started nesting again.  I baked 3 batches of muffins last night and plan on doing more today. I have a whole list of to-do's I want to finish this week.


Three days until my sister comes to town, and four until my parents get here. I keep telling Bean that he is running out of time, he is unconcerned with arriving on time.  Lord help us all if he chooses to be late like his Daddy.

COME OUT BABY WE WANT TO MEET YOU!!!!
p.s and your mommy is sick of being on watched pot status by EVERYONE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment