Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Defeated

Happy Birthday to my one and only Mother.  She is like a fine wine, getting better and better as the years go by. And getting slightly more like my nana giving me a few chuckles here and there.  Lets face it, its way cooler to be a grandma and a mom, you have no rules or responsibilities times 2! Anyhow happy happy birthday (insert jingle from red lobster or any other food establishment). 

Today is also the day I give up. You win kid. Stay as long as you want.  None of the other boys in this house listen so why should you.  Enjoy your stay, hope you are nice and cozy. Besides if I tell your dad that today is the day one more time he is going to commit harry carey.  While you continue to invade my womb I will no longer be sitting at home waiting for you. I'm getting out of this damn house and getting "mommy time"!

No comments:

Post a Comment