Monday, July 23, 2012

1 month

I'm the worst at this now that I'm a mom. Seriously I have started Lucas' 3 week update 3 or 4 times and yet here we are 10 days later, still no update.

So here goes:
Lucas is officially 1 month and 6 hours and 10 minutes old
Clothes: Newborn
Weight: over 9 pounds
Height: 22-23"
Diapers: Newborn ( I started doing some cloth diapering while at home)
Favorite things: showers, play mat, eating
Eyes: deep blue! (no longer grey)
Sleeps: 4-5 hour stretch at night, 1-2 naps during the day
Eats: Every 2 hours during the day, every hour between 5-8pm, 3am and 5am

Usually we wake around 7am and then go for a walk around 8:30am.  Usually he wakes happy and smiling, my favorite time of the day. If I'm lucky you sleep from 9-11.  Between 11-1 we play and nap together from 1-3.  I love our afternoon snuggles even though we sweat like pigs.  Daddy finally got to feed you for the first time last night.  The two of them brought me to tears watching them bond in a whole new way.  We have successfully taken you to two restaurants and many shopping trips.  Everyday your changing more and more.  You fill our lives with so much love and joy.  Happy one month my sweet boy.






No comments:

Post a Comment