Friday, May 13, 2016

Unicorn Love

Thank god for music... Sometimes music is the only way to break through that thick shell protecting our heart.  Words and lyrics soften that exterior... "When the Right one Comes Along" is the focus for today.
CLARE BOWEN LYRICS
"When The Right One Comes Along"
(with Sam Palladio)

There's no music, no confetti
Crowds don't cheer, and bells don't ring
But you'll know it, I can guarantee
When the right one comes along

What they're thinkin', what you're feelin,
You no longer have to guess
All those questions are finally put to rest
When the right one comes along

Every single broken heart will lead you to the truth
You think you know what you're lookin for
Til what you're lookin for finds you
 
 
 
When all the heartache starts to make sense and it feels like the corner has been turned who is standing beside you? Is it your friends? Family? A spouse? Whoever it is ought to feel like a needle finding a vein.  When you find it you'll know.  The connection, the energy, a soul vibration that lets you know you're home.  

These "Unicorns" in life are the purest form of love.  These are the friends that pick up where time left off years ago.  Maybe its the checker at the supermarket..... Is it your spouse? Its that force that awakes inside when meeting someone for the first time that can never be stifled. 


To be loved by a unicorn is the most euphoric form of love... Its what all the sappy movies are made from. Its not a fairy tail, the right person will come along.  Stop settling for the person who gives you butterflies and strive for the one that awakes the fire inside of yourself.  

The love of a unicorn loves unconditionally.  It sees you in soul form vs physical form.  Loving fully knowing it can't be tamed... The power to let go and encourage others knowing the connection will always bring them back.  
 
 
When you find these connections nurture them with all you have and when its time set them free.  It will come back and it will remind you to be alive.. To live everyday knowing you could be someones unicorn.  




To all my unicorns that feed my soul I wouldn't be where I am today without your love.  It literally feeds me and keeps me sane.  To the unicorn imposters that broke my heart and left the pieces thank you for showing me the difference.  To the ones I've set free, I'm fighting for you and cheering you on, our time will come back around.  To the ones that set me free I'm thankful for the release.  The force to look deep inside and grow is a gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment