Monday, March 28, 2016

Welcome back

It has been an incredible amount of time since I've logged in.  How long has it been since i stopped the chaos long enough to enjoy a cup of coffee? Longer even since I've taken the time for myself.  To unplug, to express my thoughts, to give back to ME. 

I've blogged about pregnancy, birth, being a new mom.  All those things are a part of me now. They have shaped my perception of what is my "reality".  These next blogs will be deeper, raw and healing.  The power of words, wisdom and energy have changed my life for the better.  If just ONE of you can take a piece of my journey to improve yours its all worth it. 

Who knew being a mom would pull out my deepest insecurities, break relationships and fill me with a love that's unexplainable.

My son, you have loved me, forgiven me and pushed me to be the best I can be.  I'll forever be grateful you came into my life. 

My husband..... without you I'd be a puddle of tears on the floor.  You see me in a light so great that only you see fully.  You build me up...  You push me and you are my anchor of support.  This life we have if so full, so rich and better than any fairytale.


Lastly to every single one of you reading, believe in yourself.   Be the flame that ignites fires.  Feel the burn, the passion for living and letting go of all that has "broken" us.

No comments:

Post a Comment